The Lovejoy Gifted Association (LGA) is a non-profit organization of parents, educators and community members concerned with supporting and creating expanded opportunities for gifted and talented (GT) students in the Lovejoy Independent School District. We strive to locate, utilize, and create resources and training for all students and individuals interested in Gifted and Talented education.
Your support of LGA provides:
- Programs and distinguished speaker lectures
- Senior scholarships
- Academic UIL assistance
- Teacher Grant support for LISD GT classes
- Parent education and resources
- Social outlets for your GT Child
- Online members directory
- A community for the exchange of ideas and concerns
LGA also serves as an advocate for local, state and national programs and legislation that provide gifted education for all of our LISD students.
Your Family Membership in LGA gives you complimentary admission to most of our programs and events.