As a parent of an elementary through high school student in the Lovejoy ISD, we invite you to join the Lovejoy Gifted Association (LGA), a support and advocacy group for LISD’s gifted and talented (GT) students.
LGA is committed to supporting and creating expanded opportunities for the education of GT students of all ages and their families.
Pay Online: LGA uses PayPal to handle secure online checkouts. For fast service use your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account you can use a credit card. Please select a membership type below. Membership will not be accepted until payment is completed through PayPal.
When you sign up online, you will be asked to create a username. This username will be used to login to members-only pages, such as the Member Directory which is coming in October.
|LISD Staff||$10.00 now.||Select|
LISD Staff Memberships are FREE until the end of September
Pay by Check: If paying by check, please fill out THIS FORM and mail the form along with your check made out to:
Lovejoy Gifted Association
259 Country Club Road,
Allen, Texas, 75002
- Adding your voice to GT education
- Supporting GT Education at the state level by partnering with TAGT
- Information on the latest Legislative actions affecting GT education
- Parent education and resources
- Free admission to LGA speaking events
- Invitations to LGA member-only field trips with significant admission discounts
- Opportunity to apply for LGA senior scholarships and summer camp scholarships
- Opportunity for small group instruction and discussions at G.A.T.E Conversations
- Training opportunities for LISD GT teachers
- Social outlets for your GT child
- Community for the exchange of ideas and concerns
- Many discounts and free offers from LGA Community Partners
- Affiliated Parent membership to Texas Association of Gifted and Talented included
Memberships are valid from September 1 – August 31. Each membership includes up to two adults plus all children in the household. Fees are:
- $20.00 for a Family Membership
- $10.00 for an LISD Staff Membership (free for staff in September).
Donations and Employer Matching Programs
LGA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations to the Lovejoy Gifted Association in any amount are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated. Because we are a small organization, the money we receive in donations over and above membership dollars is vital to our organization, and makes a big difference in what we are able to accomplish for our GT community. In addition, many employers will match your donation. LGA will happily accept employer matched donation amounts!